JohnGlidden.com staff report | June 16, 2021
VALLEJO – Want to give back to the city of Vallejo? Now is your chance.
City Hall has extended the application period for a number of Vallejo commissions. To be eligible, an applicant must be a resident of the city. The following seats are currently open:
- Architectural Heritage & Landmarks Commission (1)
- Beautification Commission (2)
- Economic & Vitality Commission (2)
- Housing & Community Development Commission (3)
- Human Relations Commission (4)
- McCune Collection Commission (2)
- Planning Commission (2)
- Participatory Budget Steering Committee (4 members / 3 alternates)
- SolTrans Public Advisory Committee (2)
Applications must be received no later than close of business (5:15 pm) on June 25, officials added. Tentative virtual interviews with the Vallejo City Council are planned for sometime in July. Applicants must attend the interview to be considered.
Application forms and supplemental questionnaires are accessible in several ways:
- The City’s website, located on the City Clerk’s page under Boards and Commissions.
- At City Hall, Office of the City Clerk, 555 Santa Clara Street, Third Floor, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (707) 648-4527
- By Mail: Write to the City Clerk, City of Vallejo, PO Box 3068, Vallejo, CA 94590